Monday, December 8, 2014

Technology and Meetings

This week is the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo. It is like the super bowl for rodeo and it is held in Las Vegas. 10 nights of the best cowboys and cowgirls competing with the best livestock for over 6 million dollars in prize money and world titles. Last year I was able to be  there in person but this year I have to watch from honey. It is times like this when i realize how amazing our modern technology is. I can be home, hours away from Vegas and see the NFR live! Its pretty great.

I was also able to experience the wonders of technology over Thanksgiving break when my group and I had to work on a project. Even though we were in different cities and even states we were able to communicate through gmail and email threads to make progress on our project. Even though group projects are not as exciting as the NFR the many uses we have for modern technology in business, education and agriculture are amazing  and something I will always be grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment